Skip to content
Technical Performance Split Type Dual Fuel Burners BNFT2GH-25GH
- Gas-Fired Burner.
- One/Two-stage sliding/modulating working.
- Air-gas mixing at blast-pipe.
- Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
- Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the atomisation unit can be removed without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
- Single stage manual flow adjustment.
- Two stage Minimum and maximum air flow regulation for first and second stage by means of electric servomotor with pause closure of gate to prevent any heat dispersion to flue.
- Sliding/modulating The servo motor which fixed with a cam can adjust the consumption for fuel and air.
- One flange and one insulating seal for boiler fastening.
- Combustion air intake with air flow adjustment device.
- Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt to head protrusion of the various types of boilers.
- Monophase electric motor to run fan.
- Flame presence check by ionisation electrode.
- Electrical plant protection rating IP40